Get Quick Cash from our Private Money Lending Team
Spring is traditionally the time of year to dust off cobwebs, throw open windows, and do a thorough cleaning.
Current public health concerns have created a particular awareness of the need to be vigilant about keeping things cleaned and sanitized.
If you have a property on the market or deal with rental tenants, it’s important to make sure your real estate investment space is safe and germ-free.
Cleaning removes germs, dirt and impurities from surfaces. Disinfecting uses chemicals to kill germs. Follow these cleaning tips when showing a property or share the list with tenants to help ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Helpful Cleaning & Disinfecting Tips
- Look for EPA-registered cleaners and disinfectants and follow instructions. Alcohol solutions should contain at least 70% alcohol or use a DIY bleach solution of at least four teaspoons of bleach per quart of water.
- Use the “one, two” method: First clean surfaces with soap and water, then disinfect with an alcohol or bleach solution.
- Wear gloves when cleaning or doing laundry. Discard disposable gloves after each use. If wearing reusable gloves, specify a pair for cleaning only. Remove gloves carefully when you’re done and immediately wash your hands.
- Regularly clean “high touch” surfaces, including doorknobs, countertops and tables, light switches, appliance handles, cupboard fronts, drawer pulls, toilet and sink fixtures, backs of chairs, curtain pulls, remote controls and electronic devices.
- Vacuum soft surfaces, including carpets, drapes, rugs and furniture. Clean with appropriate cleaner or launder and allow to dry completely.
- Disinfect your vacuum cleaner after each use. Empty the canister, wipe the inside with a cloth moistened with disinfectant, and allow to dry.
Need Fast Cash? Request a Washington Hard Money Loan
If you need financing and traditional lenders say no or can’t move fast enough, talk to our private money lending team. We have worked with real estate investors throughout Washington State for over three decades. We know the market and we understand the challenges of the real estate industry. Our hard money loans are based on your available equity. Credit and employment history are not an issue. Call us today at 888-477-0444 to learn more about our Gregory M. Russell loan services, or use our simple online loan request form. We’re here to help.