Explore – Then Invest with a Hard Money Loan
Springtime is a great time to get out and enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest as days grow longer and rain gives way to sunshine.
The region’s mild temperatures and spring blossoms inspire a desire to get out and take in the beautiful scenery.
Following are top picks for springtime day trips throughout Washington State – most of them an easy driving distance from the Seattle-metro area. If you’re looking for any reason to invest in one of the country’s hottest housing markets, look no further.
13 Terrific Spring Day Trips Around Washington
- Ellensburg historic sites: Explore the Gateway to Eastern Washington.
- LeMay Collections at Marymount, Tacoma: Memorabila, sculptures and historic collections.
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, Mt. Vernon: Stunning seasonal fields of color.
- Apple Blossom Festival, Wenatchee: A nod to the 100 million apples grown in WA each year.
- Washington State Spring Fair, Puyallup: Music, rides, fair food, racing pigs and a demo derby.
- Fall City Wallaby Ranch: Marsupials up close.
- Washington State History Museum, Tacoma: Treasured artifacts and interactive exhibits.
- Whatcom Museum, Bellingham: Programs and exhibitions about art, nature and NW history.
- Kukutali Preserve, Skagit County: Protected waterfront nature preserve with beach and trails.
- Boeing Tour, Mukilteo: Airplane factory tour at Paine Field.
- McMenamins Kalama Harbor Lodge: Historic island hotel dating back over a century.
- South Sound Coffee Trail, Olympia: Self-guided tastings between local roasters.
- USS Turner Joy, Bremerton: Self-guided tours of decommissioned naval destroyer.
Invest in Washington with a Hard Money Loan
Taking a day to explore new locations throughout the state is a perfect opportunity to check out new areas for potential investment. If you find the perfect Washington property and need to move fast, our private money lender team has the experience to assist you through the lending process with ease. Give us a call to learn about loan options and how we can help. Talk to Gregory M. Russell, today! 1-888-477-0444.