Get Fast Cash for Property Upgrades with an Easy Apply Washington Private Money Loan
If you’re a first-time real estate investment property owner, there is a lot to learn about property care and management.
Making sure interior spaces are in tip top shape is a must. But maintaining a home’s exterior is equally important.
A well-kept property makes renters happy, appeals to potential buyers (first impressions count!), and helps guarantee ROI.
If you’re maintaining your property yourself, knowing where to start and how to keep things looking good on a budget can be overwhelming. Especially during summer when the demands of yard care are in full swing.
Washington summers are spectacular, a time of year when yards and landscaping are at their finest. Make your investment property look its best with these landscaping tips for beginners.
6 Landscaping Tips for a Great Looking Yard
- Make a plan: By researching and planning ahead you’ll save both time and money. Explore online, talk to your local garden shop, get an idea of cost, and set a budget.
- Create a design: Determine your color scheme and layout. Use of height, texture and color make an outdoor space go from ordinary to special.
- Think big picture: Consider the entire property when designing your landscaping – front, sides, along walkways and drives – not simply the front yard. Make your design consistent.
- Fine-tune the details: Edging, mailbox plantings, AC unit camouflage, thoughtful color spots. They’re the final, interesting details that help your yard stand out.
- Light the night: Good lighting not only creates a welcoming ambiance and shows off your property at night but provides additional security.
- Water it well: After all your hard work, knowing when and how much to water is important! Do your research. A lush lawn and beautiful plantings will be your reward.
Finance Your Investment Property with a Washington Private Money Loan
We love summer in Washington State! And we enjoy helping real estate investors get the most out of their investments. If you need fast financing for your property improvement project, give us a call. When other lenders say no, our easy application, hard money loan services can be the answer. Loans are based on available equity – not your credit history. Talk to Gregory M. Russell today at 1-888-477-0444.