Finance Investment Property Improvements with a Washington Hard Money Loan
Dryer weather in the Northwest means we’re spending even more time outdoors and a well-designed, usable outdoor space adds value back to any home.
If you’re upgrading a rental or house flip, check out these inspiring deck ideas and boost your return on investment!
8 Deck Upgrades That Make Outdoor Living Easy
- Eye-catching contrasts: Make your outdoor space stand out with contrasting colors and textures. Choose wood stains in complementary combination of hues for decks and railings. Add interest to the scene with stonework and greenery.
- Decorative railings: Think safety first when it comes to deck railings. But they can also be aesthetically appealing. Designs and materials can be varied, from glass to wood to iron, horizontal or vertical.
- Very shady: Keep it cool with options for shade. Movable features, like awnings or umbrellas that can move with the sun depending on time of day are a great choice. Built-in pergolas and overhangs are both functional and attractive.
- Go for the green: Add visual appeal with container plants of varying sizes. Rolling plant caddies make watering and care of larger plants a breeze.
- Light it up: Proper lighting both creates ambience and provides security. Install good lighting around stairs and doorways when making deck upgrades. Be sure to include plenty of outdoor outlets to accommodate seasonal lights.
- That’s entertainment: How does movie night sound? Want to catch the big game? An outdoor TV and surround sound can be your ticket to memorable moments on deck.
- Meal prep: Time outdoors calls for relaxing over good meals. Upgrade your deck to include space for a freestanding or built-in grill station and serving area, along with comfortable seating for eating al fresco.
- Below deck: Don’t forget the area under your deck. With the right planning, it can become a functional additional outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining, storage or play.
Protect your deck – and your investment – with proper maintenance. Apply stain to wood decks on a regular schedule and check structural supports to make sure braces are holding up and moisture is not causing undue issues. Your investment will provide return for years to come.
Finance Upgrades with a Washington Private Money Loan
Renovating a fix and flip? Rental property need a facelift? Deck in disrepair? We help you get the financing you need – fast. Our hard money loans are asset-based and streamlined. Unlike conventional lenders, you can have cash in hand quickly. Credit and employment history are secondary. Interested? Call our private money lender team at 1-888-477-0444 to learn more or visit Gregory M. Russell and complete our simple online loan request form. It’s fast, it’s simple. We’re here to help!