How a Washington Hard Money Loan Can Help
Real estate is proven to produce returns for investors. The key to success is long-term investment. The sooner you begin to invest, the greater the return.
The current housing market shows no signs of slowing down. Prices are high and competition is stiff. If you’re interested in investing in Washington State real estate but new to the market, you may be hesitant to take the plunge. Here are six reasons why now is the time to invest in real estate.
6 Reasons to Invest in Real Estate TODAY
- Interest rates remain historically low. If you have financing, now is the time to take advantage. Waiting may significantly impact your ability to purchase.
- The number of renters across the country has risen. 77% of the people in the U.S. prefer to rent over purchasing a home.
- Trends show that renters prefer houses to apartments, making single-family rental properties highly sought after.
- Inventory is expected to rise as impact from the pandemic continues to be felt. Many financially strapped homeowners will be forced to sell and foreclosures will increase.
- Housing prices will continue to increase. The longer you wait, the more you’ll have to spend.
- Real estate is a smart long-term investment. If tenants are paying your mortgage, it’s a win-win. The sooner you get into the market, the sooner your investment dollars will begin to work for you.
Invest in Real Estate with a Washington Private Money Loan
Many successful Washington real estate investors know that when it comes to financing, hard money loans are a fast, reliable option. At Gregory M. Russell , we have partnered with clients for over three decades. Our private money loans are asset-based and our loan approval process is straightforward. Unlike conventional lenders, you can have money in hand in ten days or less. If you have concerns about your credit or employment history, give us a call at 1-888-477-0444. Our hard money loan service may be a great fit. We make it easy to get started in real estate investing. Ready to apply? Complete our easy online loan request form today!